From Roaring Penguin
Revision as of 15:00, 24 June 2014 by MCoyne
You should upgrade your CanIt cluster by:
- Stop CanIt on all machines:
- /etc/init.d/canit-system stop
- Upgrade CanIt on the primary database:
- Upgrade CanIt on the remain machines in any order, or simultaneously.
- After running all the upgrades, starting with the database, run:
- /etc/init.d/canit-system start
Note that the "Upgrading Database" part may appear to "hang" for a bit because it doesn't print anything; it's not hung, it's just working without printing anything, so do NOT interrupt it.