Realm Add - Domain Pro
From Roaring Penguin
Revision as of 12:55, 23 June 2014 by MCoyne
Adding a Realm to Domain PRO
- As the Site Admin, add the Realm under Setup -> Realms
- Change to the newly-created Realm.
- If using a directory, LDAP(Active Directory), POP3 or IMAP, create the User Lookup they will use.
- Add the Realm Mappings to link domain names to this Realm.
- Add the Domain Routing, so CanIt knows where real mail goes to.
- Add Domain Mapping to match the appropriate method chosen previously.
- Set the Verification Server entries, so CanIt knows which e-mail addresses are valid.
- Point the MX records to the CanIt machine.