Realm Add - Domain Pro
From Roaring Penguin
Revision as of 10:48, 9 May 2014 by MCoyne (Created page with "Adding a Realm to Domain PRO *- As the Site Admin, add the Realm under Setup -> Realms *- Change to the newly-created Realm. *- Create the User Lookup they will use - LDAP (Acti…")
Adding a Realm to Domain PRO
- - As the Site Admin, add the Realm under Setup -> Realms
- - Change to the newly-created Realm.
- - Create the User Lookup they will use - LDAP (Active Directory), POP3, etc.
- - Add the Realm Mappings to link domain names to this Realm.
- - Add the Domain Routing, so CanIt knows where real mail goes to.
- - Add Domain Mapping to match the appropriate method chosen previously.
- - Set the Verification Server entries, so CanIt knows which e-mail addresses are valid.
- - Point the MX records to the CanIt machine.