Realm Add - Domain Pro
From Roaring Penguin
Revision as of 10:52, 9 May 2014 by MCoyne
Adding a Realm to Domain PRO
- - As the Site Admin, add the Realm under Setup -> Realms
- - Change to the newly-created Realm.
- - If using a directory, LDAP(Active Directory), POP3 or IMAP, create the User Lookup they will use.
- - Add the Realm Mappings to link domain names to this Realm.
- - Add the Domain Routing, so CanIt knows where real mail goes to.
- - Add Domain Mapping to match the appropriate method chosen previously.
- - Set the Verification Server entries, so CanIt knows which e-mail addresses are valid.
- - Point the MX records to the CanIt machine.