From Roaring Penguin
Revision as of 16:18, 24 June 2014 by MCoyne
We strongly recommend that all CanIt customers take the following action as soon as possible on all CanIt machines.
- Log in as root to your CanIt machine.
- Type: cat /etc/debian_version
- If the output of the "cat" command above starts with a number less than 7, you are *not* vulnerable. Take no further action.
- If the "cat" command above fails with the error "No such file or directory", then you are not running a Debian appliance. Consult your OS vendor.
- If the output of the "cat" command above starts with 7, then you are vulnerable. Immediately run:
apt-get update; apt-get install openssl libssl1.0.0 /etc/init.d/apache2 restart /etc/init.d/sendmail restart