Enable Simplified GUI
> Could you tell us how to change the gui to simplified gui for users? The users should not be able to change it back to expert again.
- Change into the realm whose users you wish to use the simplified GUI.
- Go to "Preferences"
- Enter * (a single asterisk) in the "Changing preferences for user" box and click Switch User.
- Set P-10000 Use simplified GUI to "Yes"
- Go to Administration : Permissions
- Edit the entry for * (or enter * in the User box to create one). Click on the "Edit" link under "User Permissions" and then turn off the permission "Use Expert Interface"
You might need a step 7 in which you give expert interface permission back to realm administrators; follow step 6 but use *root* instead of * in the user box and turn on the permission instead of turning it off.