Domain Add - Domain Pro
From Roaring Penguin
Revision as of 17:01, 20 February 2017 by MCoyne
Adding domain to a realm in Domain PRO
- As a CanIt user with admin privileges for the realm, change to the realm the domain is to be added to.
- Add the Setup->Realm Mappings to link domain names to this Realm.
- Add the Setup->Domain Routing, so CanIt knows where real mail goes to.
- If using a directory for recipient verification/stream or user authentication - LDAP(Active Directory), POP3 or IMAP - create the Setup->User Lookups that will be use. You may have more than one user lookup in the realm depending on how it will be used.
- Setup one of the followng three options to allow CanIt to do recipient verificantion (Definitions and options covered in more detail Click here)
- If you are going to validate email address against your email server then create a Setup->Verification Server entry for each domain which points to the hostname of IP address of the server.
- Or, if you are going to use AD/LDAP directory for validation
- Or, as a finally option, create and enable a Rules->Valid Recipients table.
- Add Setup->Domain Mapping for the domain to define the method to be used for streaming email addresses through its quarantine/stream.
- Point the MX records to the CanIt machine for the domain.