Domain Add - Domain Pro
From Roaring Penguin
Revision as of 16:15, 20 February 2017 by MCoyne
Adding domain to a realm in Domain PRO
- As the Site Admin, change to the realm the domain is to be added to.
- Add the Setup->Realm Mappings to link domain names to this Realm.
- Add the Setup->Domain Routing, so CanIt knows where real mail goes to.
- If using a directory, LDAP(Active Directory), POP3 or IMAP, create the Setup->User Lookups that will use.
- Setup to allow CanIt to do recipient verificantion (Definitions and options here
- Add Setup->Domain Mapping to match the appropriate method chosen previously.
- Set the Verification Server entries, so CanIt knows which e-mail addresses are valid.
- Point the MX records to the CanIt machine for the domain.