Domain Add - Domain Pro
From Roaring Penguin
Revision as of 15:59, 20 February 2017 by MCoyne
Adding domain to a realm in Domain PRO
- As the Site Admin, change to the realm the domain is to be added to.
- If using a directory, LDAP(Active Directory), POP3 or IMAP, create the User Lookup they will use.
- Add the Realm Mappings to link domain names to this Realm.
- Add the Domain Routing, so CanIt knows where real mail goes to.
- Add Domain Mapping to match the appropriate method chosen previously.
- Set the Verification Server entries, so CanIt knows which e-mail addresses are valid.
- Point the MX records to the CanIt machine.