New features includes improved Reporting, a new API call to
facilitate single sign-on and additional control for System
Roaring Penguin Software Inc., the email filtering experts, is
pleased to announce the release of CanIt 9.0.14.
Major New Features include:
- In order to improve the end user experience the Pending
Notification email can optionally be sorted by score ascending rather
than date descending.
- All Periodic Reports produce CSV attachments for each chart as
well as PDF. This permits the report data to be imported into a
spreadsheet and manipulated as required. New periodic reports showing
email address usage have been created.
- The German language localization was significantly improved.
- A new "xauth" API call permits you to create single sign-on links
from within other Web portals.
- The training link template now lets you add templates for
- The site administrator can completely suspend service to a realm.
This blocks all login attempts and rejects all mail for the
realm. (Only available in CanIt-Domain-PRO )
- In addition to per-sender and per-IP rate-limits, you can also
apply per-domain rate-limits to outbound mail.